Countdown Box Shortcode
The countdown box shortcode is used to create a countdown timer that counts down to a specific date and time. After which, the user will either be redirected to a URL, see an expiry message or both.
Due to the number of parameters the countdown box shortcode requires to function properly, I highly recommend that you use the countdown box button of the TinyMCE editor to enter the countdown box shortcode.
Countdown Box Parameters
- id – A unique alphanumeric ID for the countdown box
- date – Format: YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM
- timezone – Use PHP’s List of Supported Timezones
- message – A message that will be displayed on expiry
- url (Optional) – The URL that you wish to redirect the user to on expiry
Countdown Box Closing Tag
- Not Required